Welcome to St. Peter’s.
St. Peter’s is a 6000 foot Gothic style church built in 1884 originally by the Episcopalians. Now owned by St. Peter’s Temple, Inc., it is available for rental, offering a Great Hall, a lounge, a 100-seat dining area, an industrial sized kitchen and ample parking. Our facility is ideal for weddings, bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, photography sessions, videography, etc.
Feel free to browse our pages and photos and contact us for pricing, availability, and questions.